Not only do I love The Kooples and their fantastic way of advertising, I am also a sucker for a tailored suit. The Kooples’ french sizing fits me perfectly and I just can’t get enough of their suits this season. With the weather getting better, I am lusting after these two outfits. The pastel orange and the bright tank are great way to wear a short suit during the day and the cream trousers and blazer are ideal for the evening.
- RT @flannelsfashion: #FollowFriday to @Fashion_Me_Now @RosieFortescue @CRMcAneny @meganellaby #FlannelsSOS #bloggers about 15 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @MIC004: @RosieFortescue modelling at the Fashion Targets Breast Cancer poppy and leopard print charity tee! Gorgeous<3 http://t.co/51EU… 07:43:54 PM April 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone
- @Gozde_D I used to get it the whole time. It's from being tired! X 06:40:54 PM April 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Gozde_D
- RT @WatchFashonista: Ohhh Rosie! @rosiefortescue http://t.co/XYM5q9ub8x 05:35:10 PM April 17, 2014 from Twitter for iPhone
- #tbt on my blog http://t.co/AczcpeAxGh this week featuring @fashiontargets @senso and wear_again http://t.co/KMe8zac0vv 05:28:32 PM April 17, 2014 from Instagram